We build custom electronics for specialized blackboxes for industrial uses. These might be for remote telemetry, fleet management, power manaement, robotics and etc. We can also design and fabricate customer Printed Circuit Boards, build Robotics Systems, and customised embedded microprocessor systems. One of our largest projects ever built was a customer Remotely Operated Target Practice Drone for the Air Force.
Hotsource ESD guarantee rapid, high quality response to all projects we design and implement. Our customers range from clients in the bioscience industries to focused military funded projects.
Our strengths are:
- Interfaces with users/ sensors
- Data display using alphanumeric LCD, LED displays, or text on video
- Web/Mobile Communications; for example SMS controllers
- Radio Control (RC) and Radio Frequency (RF) Technologies
- Timing devices
- Data tranmission - infra red, fibre optic, serial
- Process control
- ATMEGA microprocessor programming
- Microchip PIC microcontroller programming
- Robots and Robotics
- Solar and Alternatives Power
In addition to prototype development we are happy to deliver one-off commissions and small-medium scale production runs.
If you have a special need or requirement, please feel free to contact us to arrange for a no-obligation consultation.
- The HBO Monitoring System is an integrated system based on web-based HMI and SCADA software WebAccess implemented to monitor, log and notify various parameters/monitor points within […]
- Panasonic Labs Singapore commissioned Hotsource ESD to build a miniature living quarter to illustrated the effect of energy usage and saving in Energy Grids and DR […]
- When BD Bioscience (a company leader in the areas of life sciences and biopharmaceutical production) wanted to ensure reliable 24/7 operation of its freezers and refrigerators […]